• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast marine K1 Kalk stirrer - $100

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JPK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
332
Reaction score
444
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, priced to move, working K1 stirrer $100.

Pick up preferred, Ventura Ca area.

Thanks for looking (lots of sps for sale as well if you stop by).

Thanks,
Jason

IMG_1875.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top