Avast Marine: Name It & Win It Contest - Winner Announced

Avast Marine Bio-Grog Reactor
Avast Marine Bio-Booty Reactor
 
Rum Drum reactor
cabin fever reactor
Or a cool pirate name?
boot strap bill,
one eye monti,
Captain Hook!
Sharky or Bones lol
 
I say the Avast Holystone - Sandstone that was used to scrub the ships - Instead of ships this is scrubbing the water!
 
For its shape:
Avast "Bottle of Rum" Reactor
Avast "Cove" Reactor

For its flow:
Avast "Lagoonal" Reactor
Avast "Swash" Reactor
 
I have a feeling the next video we post will kill all the "bio" names.....

Can you guys think of any media that is typically difficult to run using a traditional media reactor?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top