• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Trade With Sikryd!! A++ all the way!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
8,699
Reaction score
5,688
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great guy who obviously loves the hobby and the corals, I only hope he was as happy as i was with the corals i sent him!

Easily recommend Chad for trading or buying!
 
Thanks Brett - Same here, definitely happy with the trade!

I can't wait till the Billabong grows out, its definitely one of the nicest acans in my tank now :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top