Oct 13, 2016 #1 R r.bergonia19 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 6, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 61 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just so my oldest hermit crab I have since I started reefing about 3yrs ago he puts an anemone on is shell. I just think it's pretty interesting.
I just so my oldest hermit crab I have since I started reefing about 3yrs ago he puts an anemone on is shell. I just think it's pretty interesting.
Oct 13, 2016 #2 OP OP R r.bergonia19 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 6, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 61 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 By the way the anemone is a rock flower anemone and it is pretty rare cause I can't find any anemone like this in my LFS and online.
By the way the anemone is a rock flower anemone and it is pretty rare cause I can't find any anemone like this in my LFS and online.
Oct 13, 2016 #3 AcanSkywalker Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 4, 2016 Messages 198 Reaction score 151 Location Downers Grove, Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Very Cool!