AZ FRAG May Meeting: 5/11 @ 3PM

I really enjoyed the smaller venue that allowed the open discussion... a lot of expert advice from Hunter, Jason and others!

People walked away with great deals on zoanthids this time around. I wish I brought cash with me that time...
 
Thanks everyone for the advise on my troubled tank, and even though it is not perfect, I do enjoy it very much!! But here is what happens when I do walk away from my tanks for a few hours: some how my yellow coris wrass decided to take a trip down to the sump on my 30g cube and it is lucky that I did not had a sock or the protein skimmer going or it would have become nutrients...[emoji2359]this fishes stress me more than cyano...
fb2927c83f9e6545418c96598c9620e9.jpg
 
Thanks everyone for the advise on my troubled tank, and even though it is not perfect, I do enjoy it very much!! But here is what happens when I do walk away from my tanks for a few hours: some how my yellow coris wrass decided to take a trip down to the sump on my 30g cube and it is lucky that I did not had a sock or the protein skimmer going or it would have become nutrients...[emoji2359]this fishes stress me more than cyano...

Might have to get some of that knitting mesh from Michael's and zip tie it to the overflow teeth.
 
Might have to get some of that knitting mesh from Michael's and zip tie it to the overflow teeth.
Plastic "gutter guard" can work too, and won't plug up as fast.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top