Baby Fungia Plate Tips?

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
630
Location
Glastonbury,CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a baby fungia plate (it was like $7 I couldn't resist). It is doing good, but I want to make sure it grows up to be a nice large plate. Any tips as to lighting, feeding, general tips etc? I have it on the rocks since it came on a frag plug, and since I'm scared some combination of my hermit crabs,, fighting conch, snails, and bad luck will cause it to get irritated and recede. I currently feed it the tiniest bit of reef roids about once a week, which it truly seems to enjoy. Anything else I should be doing?
 
Just keep feeding! ;) and he would like to be on the sand and not attached so maybe when he gets bigger youll be able to pop him off the plug.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top