Baby trachy’s collection so far

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
5,875
Reaction score
8,015
Location
The Reef
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing some of my collection, I think I’ve been lucky enough to have crossed paths with all these baby’s, they slowly growing and looking healthy.

46A7320B-9A35-4070-B2D1-C7CCD9D98F38.jpeg 834BFDD5-43BA-4D4B-85F6-6C98C241E10D.jpeg 380D183F-B913-46C7-9CD2-4C16B337502E.jpeg EDCA2CDC-291D-48DC-A0D8-26C3CC2E14F5.jpeg 40900C31-E919-4F21-9E0C-8CF4BBA5F646.jpeg
 
I have been trying to get a baby for about 2 years. So jealous of your "nursery".
 
I have been trying to get a baby for about 2 years. So jealous of your "nursery".

That hitchhike every now and den with zoas and mushrooms, probably something to keep an eye wend at LFS.

Got this pic from last year wend I first got the teal ones, one was so small that couldn’t even see it on the pic.

2FFD191A-B91F-4D59-896F-2F1EE0F74A5D.jpeg
 
I'm looking for a baby at the expo this weekend.

Hope you do well mate, they very satisfying to see developing into full blown corals
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top