- Joined
- Sep 30, 2015
- Messages
- 184
- Reaction score
- 28
- Location
- Ontario California
- What state or country do you live in
- California
i’m getting back in the hobby after three years
I kept my old live rock and witch I’ll be reusing for my new build I power washed the rocks and let it out in the sun to dry out that was 3 years ago currently I used epoxy and super glue to re-aquascape my new 120g build my question is How should I bleach them or should I just cure them or any other suggestions I’m curious if there’s a different way I’m trying to avoid acid wash
I’ll be placing the rocks in the tub for an extended time in salt water with Rodi to either cure or/and cycle my dry rock to be live rock The only thing is I’m curious if I should cure them or whether I should just bleach them or perhaps you guys have other suggestions

I kept my old live rock and witch I’ll be reusing for my new build I power washed the rocks and let it out in the sun to dry out that was 3 years ago currently I used epoxy and super glue to re-aquascape my new 120g build my question is How should I bleach them or should I just cure them or any other suggestions I’m curious if there’s a different way I’m trying to avoid acid wash
I’ll be placing the rocks in the tub for an extended time in salt water with Rodi to either cure or/and cycle my dry rock to be live rock The only thing is I’m curious if I should cure them or whether I should just bleach them or perhaps you guys have other suggestions




As far as the bleaching, tap water will suffice....no need for RO/DI

