Bam!! My red sea regal angel

My buddy 2 hrs north of me has a blue/grey belly regal he's offering me that's been with him in at for over 2 months and mainly eating clams and mussels, but has tried frozen. He's also been treated with prazipro already. Is it too soon y'all think?

I really want a regal angel (originally I only wanted a yellow belly version), but this guy is eating and is healthy. What's y'all opinion? Am I pulse buying? Thanks

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo
 
If he's eating and healthy, go for it. We love our blue-belly.
 
...(originally I only wanted a yellow belly version)....

I would advise you to give it a day or two if your buddy will let you think on it and still give you the offer. They're both beautiful animals but will you be content with less than your ideal Regal? If yes....then do it..
 
Last edited:
I would advise you to give it a day or two if your buddy will let you think on it and still give you the offer. They're both beautiful animals but will you be content with less than your ideal Regal? If yes....then do it..

Much appreciated.

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo
 
Well.... I ordered another red sea regal this past week that was eating flakes and mysis and had been with the online vendor for 3 weeks. He was eating great and was expected to ship tonight for tomorrow delivery. The vendor was nice enough to shoot me a email with the regal eating flakes!! Well... This morning the vendor notified me that the regal had past away. It's a shame because I was excited that this one was already eating alternative foods and had been in qt. Just my luck. Looks like I'm going searching.... again.

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo
 
Sorry to hear that things fell through on the Angel. Hopefully you will be able to find one soon that is healthy and is accepting food, good luck :)
 
Sorry to hear that things fell through on the Angel. Hopefully you will be able to find one soon that is healthy and is accepting food, good luck :)

Thanks again Barb. I appreciate it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top