Bangangi Cardinals not eating.

Living_room_fishing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have 2 Cardinals that stopped eating the last few days. They were eating great for 2 months until now.

They normally ate live mysis shrimp up to this point with vitachem and garlic guard.

I have tried flakes, omega one pellets, dried mysis shrimp, and live brine shrimp.

They swim up to the food interested, sometimes nibble on a small piece and spit the big pieces out usually.

I'm not sure if this is related to it but every once and a while I noticed at least one of them open its mouth big a few times in a row expanding there jaw a bit.

I haven't had any luck figuring out which is male or female. I thought they could be brooding but why would both not eat instead of just the male. I couldn't see any eggs in there mouths but it is difficult to see.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top