- Joined
- Aug 6, 2019
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 28
- What state or country do you live in
- California
I purchased two Banggai Cardinalfish from an LFS a couple of weeks ago. They have been in QT and had not eaten anything the entire time. I tried feeding the LRS Nano, Frozen Mysis , and pellets all to no avail. The best I could get was a mouthing of the food and then spitting it out.
I called the LFS finally and asked them and they said they feed them frozen Brine Shrimp. I figured I would go one step further and locate some live Brine Shrimp. Once I received the shrimp I tried adding some to the QT but again they just mouthed them and spit them out.
However, I added a bunch before the lights went out because I remembered reading that they were nocturnal. This morning, no shrimp.
Hopefully tonight I can reproduce the same scenario.
Just wanted to mention this in case someone else was having an issue like I was.
I called the LFS finally and asked them and they said they feed them frozen Brine Shrimp. I figured I would go one step further and locate some live Brine Shrimp. Once I received the shrimp I tried adding some to the QT but again they just mouthed them and spit them out.
However, I added a bunch before the lights went out because I remembered reading that they were nocturnal. This morning, no shrimp.
Hopefully tonight I can reproduce the same scenario.Just wanted to mention this in case someone else was having an issue like I was.


