• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals - Great Coral, Great Customer Experience, Great Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Birddog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
682
Reaction score
719
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to give Adam at Battlecorals a shout out! I've purchased from a handful or two of R2R supporting vendors, and have to say my experience was fabulous with Adam. The corals I received were nice sized, reasonably priced, great color and PE, and very healthy and happy when they arrived. Adam is awesome with respect to customer service and is highly responsive. I'm already thinking of what to purchase next from Adam and looking forward to it... Thanks Adam!!
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top