BC's Joining the fray. 100.00 donation packs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

No truer words have been spoken

No sweat guys. I appreciate the notion. Look forward to another one soon. maybe a month or so! Going to try to get something somewhat regular in motion and hoping other vendors will participate as well. I will do a few things a little differently but the idea will be the same. Donate and get Battlecoral!:)
 
Update on growth after 2 months. Pics taken under 14k with iPhone. These were my first sps I've ever had.

Before:




After:









 
Nice! I'll have to get some pics of mine this weekend...I just picked up photoshop and light room so I can finally edit some pics
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top