Beginning of my nano reef!

Let’s see a full tank shot! Nice clowns, I like the patterns on the Mocha. Welcome!
Coming right up!

image.jpg
 
Beautiful! I have a month old 10g cube with a watchman and pistol! They’re so fun but my watchman is a scaredy-cat for sure! Keep us updated and welcome from a fellow newbie as well!
Thank you!! Ahh my watchman is a scaredy car as well but has a goofy personality too! He swam up to hang out by the powerhead and scared my clownfish away!! Hahah
 
Toadstools are awesome! I love all mine, have 4 different types in my lagoon!

Dont worry if they go dormant and not show polyps for a bit of time, that may just mean they are shedding! Really nice piece!
Thank you so much!! He has closed up sometimes but hes definitely active!
 
Your clowns are gorgeous! Really like the aquascaping too, nice rock layout. I've got a couple of black snowflake clowns in a 10 gal AIO, this is it at 5 weeks. Am a newbie, so much to learn! Have fun and hope everything keeps going great for you!

QT9.6.20.jpg
 
Your clowns are gorgeous! Really like the aquascaping too, nice rock layout. I've got a couple of black snowflake clowns in a 10 gal AIO, this is it at 5 weeks. Am a newbie, so much to learn! Have fun and hope everything keeps going great for you!

QT9.6.20.jpg
Thank you!! Your tank is beautiful as well!! You and me both are newbies and have much to learn!! I feel like im learning something new everyday which is awesome :) best of luck to you and your gorgeous tank and clowns!!
 
Welcome! I also recently added my clowns, exciting right?! Looks great! :D
 
Cute clowns! Gotta luv those faces! You're off to a good start.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top