Feb 11, 2016 #1 I ibinyth Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 28, 2015 Messages 25 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Would I benefit any from running a Ghost desktop skimmer in my nuvo fusion 10g? Or is it just a waste of money... I plan on putting macro algae in the media caddy... And I'm running gfo/carbon
Would I benefit any from running a Ghost desktop skimmer in my nuvo fusion 10g? Or is it just a waste of money... I plan on putting macro algae in the media caddy... And I'm running gfo/carbon
Feb 11, 2016 #2 reefwiser LMAS View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Article Contributor Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 7,539 Reaction score 9,534 Location Louisville,Kentucky What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lots of people with small tanks do 50 % water changes to be successful