Best Angel to keep with an Emperor angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajiisss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ajiisss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
312
Reaction score
88
Location
80924
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which large angels can go well with an emperor angle fish. My emperor angel is a juvenile. Tank is 220 gallon fowlr
 
Which large angels can go well with an emperor angle fish. My emperor angel is a juvenile. Tank is 220 gallon fowlr
In my opinion, any large angel can go well in a second tank if you must have another angel fish and not dwarf.

Your emperor angel will not remain juvenile. This is one of the most striking of all marine angelfish, but its important to provide varied diet, supplemental vitamins and color enhancing foods to ensure color vibrancy later in life. I've heard 3x daily feedings recommended. I can do 2x for my tank, but I'd need an auto-feeder to supplement if I needed more feedings like you. Also see if you can get it used to a variety of foods as adults reported to be poor eaters, so if you can get ahead of that while still juvenile, you'll have more options if it decides it doesn't like certain foods later in life.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top