Best bang for the buck LED lighting?

Wanted to get some feedback about this light.

WILLS Newest 165W LED Aquarium Light​


Seems very good for the price. All input is greatly appreciated.
I’ve been running the Wills light over a 29 biocube for two years. No issues. Very powerful lights. Everything grows. when my Razor dies over my 90g DT I’ll get two
 
Wanted to get some feedback about this light.

WILLS Newest 165W LED Aquarium Light​


Seems very good for the price. All input is greatly appreciated.
Its a good quality light people hate on blackboxes but i have them lighting my tank and everything is thriving and healthy good colours 2. Wills is good and so is phlizon but i have had some really bad amazon blackboxes so id stick with well reviewed brands.
 

Attachments

  • 20210219_084234.jpg
    20210219_084234.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 31
It's an awesome light for sure when it works. Unfortunately I consider the AI Prime 16HD the absolute worst bang for my buck. I have been through 3 lights and only 1 is working past the 2 year date. Basically have over $600 invested and I can barely light a 10g cube. Not exactly good bang for my buck. Hope you have better luck.
And it's loud! :(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top