Best check valve for calcium reactor?

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
242
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best check valves out for calcium reactors? I've used a few and they seem to fail on me! Suggestions/experiences would be great!
 
I've use this - "THE BEST" Check Valve (medical grade)

It has a very low crack pressure (CRP) - I run mine at 1.5psi using a Carbon Doser regulator.

Ah! This is funny I checked the link you gave me and saw the picture and was like hmmmmm i've seen this kind of check valve somewhere in my "thrown around stash", I looked and BAM I found it, I though it was a cheap check valve but I guess it's not! I hooked it up and it works excellent!! If I only knew sooner!

Thanks dude!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top