Best filtration system for 10 gallon nano?

Beau baker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a decent amount of experience with saltwater tanks but I've never really messed with a nano tank before. So my question is what's the best way to filtrate a standard 10 gallon nano reef tank? I would something kind of small to hang on to the side of the tank. Thanks in advance
 
A weekly good water change is your best friend for many reasons.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top