Best heater for under 50$ 10g tank

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,556
Reaction score
2,082
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my heater is finally taking a crap on me after almost a year if use. It got pulled out of water and now its temp sensor is acting up making the tempreture fluctuate 75-79.8°f throughout the day. I'm thinking the finnex hma-s 50w but I am open to suggestions!
 
So my heater is finally taking a crap on me after almost a year if use. It got pulled out of water and now its temp sensor is acting up making the tempreture fluctuate 75-79.8°f throughout the day. I'm thinking the finnex hma-s 50w but I am open to suggestions!
IME eheim jagers are one of the top heaters and they are pretty good priced
 
I’ve used Tetra pre set heaters for over 10 years. They are simple and function effectively. I’ve owned at least a dozen, knock on wood, no issues.
 
My fear is the length. From my understanding the compartment on the novo 10g is 7.9 inches and the jager trutemp is 9 inches
Yes but I believe that only the coil part on the bottom is the only part that needs to be underwater.
 
I’ve used Tetra pre set heaters for over 10 years. They are simple and function effectively. I’ve owned at least a dozen, knock on wood, no issues.
+1 I use a preset 50 watt with and inkbird controller keeps temp approx 78 and will be under $50
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top