Best LED light spectrum/settings for bets Zoanthid coloration

Cenglezopoulos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
59
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning/good evening everyone ....

I was wandering, which is the best led settings to enjoy the best colors out of your zoas, mostly during afternoon when your lights are gradually going off?

I am using the Hydra 26 HD ... perhaps someone uses it too ...

Thanks a lot

Costas,
Greece.
 
T5's...
Lol

But if you're gonna use led's then dial in all blue and barely any white
 
I use Metal Halides, T5s and LEDs. My LEDs are not adjustable so I can't help you there.
Contact a local fish store or check with a local club to see if you can borrow a PAR meter from someone.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top