Best place(s) online to get BTA's?

mbemount

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
40
Location
Central IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any great places to get BTA's online or should I resort to my LFS? Looking to get something a bit more unique than just a rose/green, maybe a rainbow? How well do they ship? Looking to pick one up next month probably.

Neptunescove looks like they have some neat looking ones.
 
Ultimate corals, Joe Know Reefs, Unique Corals and Diver's Den are all good choices. I've done a lot of business with the first 3 and can vouch for their practices, which are all great! Good luck and let us know how it works out..
 
Alldelightcorals.com has some too, got one from him a couple months ago.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top