Best place to buy a tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter kozzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

kozzy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
283
Reaction score
41
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to upgrade my tank but don't have that much money. Where could I find a used tank for fairly cheap
 
Craigslist,
 
How can I find people her that are selling?
 
I thought miracles was in Canada they make pretty nice custom tanks
Reef savvy is good to but they are in Florida
 
used tanks on a craigs list type of forum you should be able to get one for less than 50% new cost usually. If your on a budget, that is by far your best bet especially for a larger tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top