Best place you have gotten Reef Cleaners?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My go to place for Reef Cleaners is OUT of Red Leg hermits and I need some suggestions on a good place to get everything I need! Where are some places you would recommend for reef cleaners?

Thanks! ;)
 
I'm all about supporting my LFS when I can but they are WAY overpriced on clean up crews.
 
Saltwaterfish.com has had some good deals on cuc as of late. You can also google coupons for them and use them as well
 
Saltwaterfish.com came to mind. They have only been a observation only for me though.
 
I usually use Reefs2go Even though they have a mixed rep. Their prices and free shipping packs cannot be beat. I get my share of doa usually because of losing in the mail but they are good about replacements.
 
Liveaquaria is always my go to for pretty much anything
 
I'm all about supporting my LFS when I can but they are WAY overpriced on clean up crews.
I'm lucky to have an LFS that has reasonable prices on everything, cleanup crew, fish, and corals. Acros cost $85-$75, end of story. WD Tenuis, Jaw Dropper, Garf Bonsai, Green Slimer, all the same
 
LA has some good custom packages that are anything over $75 ships free.

Oh I didn't know that they shipped free over $75. Is that Reef Cleaners only?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top