Best Places to By High End Wrasses

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbp99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

dbp99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
214
Reaction score
38
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Looking for couple good places to buy high end wrasses (ie Hooded, Flame, etc). Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks! Dave
 
I would agree with most mentioned. live aquaria/DD, Pacific Island aquatics, nicewrasse.com, are the ones I was gonna personally suggest. Of you're looking for something specific, Brett at nicewrasse is willing to get just about anything fir ya!!
 
My only complaint about Brett at Nicewrasse.com, is if he doesn't have it in stock there is no guarantee he can get it for you. After two months and countless emails saying he almost had my list complete, he only had 1 fish out of 10 on my list (the rarest thing on my list was a PBT, so nothing crazy). I will say that my previous order with him, the fish I got in were super healthy, but unfortunately this last ordeal left a sour taste in my mouth.
 
I would agree with most mentioned. live aquaria/DD, Pacific Island aquatics, nicewrasse.com, are the ones I was gonna personally suggest. Of you're looking for something specific, Brett at nicewrasse is willing to get just about anything fir ya!!

Also check out Nicewrasse.com, pacific island aquatics, and ny aquatics.

Good call. I had forgotten about nicewrasse. Another very reputable source.
 
Diver's Den & Pacific Island Aquatics.

Occasionally, NY Aquatics.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top