Best SPS Tank in St Louis

Frank_Aaron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
61
Reaction score
56
Location
St Louis MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a new tank with completely dry everything. I would love to connect with someone in STL who has an established, thriving SPS population and get some "Gunk" from their tank to help seed my new system.

Photo of new system so this post isn't just text. :)
tempImageVXgdA9.jpg
 
I have a fair share of SPS. However, I suck at pictures and trying to get the whole tank is impossible for me.
F279E502-C7A4-46FA-9DDA-83D69D8B86E0.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top