Best way to contact Red Sea

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTBake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Messages
3,017
Reaction score
5,576
Location
Carpentersville, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best way to contact Red Sea?

I have an issue that should be covered under warranty. However, the tank in question was won through last years R2R partner member raffle. My local fish store that sells red sea stuff won't touch this at all because it was a raffle prize. They told me to contact red sea directly.

Anyone have an email or phone number? I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking it but can't find anything on their website. Any advice would be appreciated.
 

When I had my seem fail on my 625, I contacted them direct Via the above link. Attached pictures and so forth. If it was a raffle win, what company provided the tank? Was it RedSea or was it R2R? I needed proof of purchase on my tank. If RedSea gave it to the raffle they should have documentation. Also you could probably use the Raffle thread and winning name as proof.

FWIW, they were very easy to deal with.
 

When I had my seem fail on my 625, I contacted them direct Via the above link. Attached pictures and so forth. If it was a raffle win, what company provided the tank? Was it RedSea or was it R2R? I needed proof of purchase on my tank. If RedSea gave it to the raffle they should have documentation. Also you could probably use the Raffle thread and winning name as proof.

FWIW, they were very easy to deal with.

Invoice has the following info;

Bill to: Miscellaneous-IL USA

Ship to: my name and address

Terms: prepaid

It also has the following below the description;

Title to above goods remains with Aquaculture Technologies Inc. until payment is received in full.

There's another line under that too.

Important notes;
R2R Partner Raffle
Per Scott-no charge for shipping
And my phone number


Hope this goes smoothly. Noticed the seam issue 2 months ago. Its getting worse. Want to get it replaced before it starts leaking.

Going to call them tomorrow.


Edit:
It's the packing slip. Not the invoice.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top