They should be fine with the inverts you listed. The mal can and will pick off any weak snails, and I’ve heard stories of some messing with shrimp (I’ve never experienced this personally). And as someone mentioned above, mine loved to murder hermit crabs.
I treat clean up crew as something that needs to be replenished about once a year. Just keep an eye on your nassarius snails, you might need to add another one every couple months instead of once a year or so, but nothing crazy. Trochus snails are great, by the way, they can flip themselves over and also reproduce pretty often
Also, there are some other wrasses that you can look at. Pretty much any Halichoeres wrasse are great at munching pests. I think the Vrolik’s is beautiful and underrated out of the “easy” to keep varieties.
The Male Vrolik's Wrasse (Halichoeres chrysotaenia) is one of many healthy, high-quality ornamental aquatic life available at LiveAquaria® for your saltwater marine aquarium.
m.liveaquaria.com