Better time of day to dose?

BAMatter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
605
Location
Merrimack
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if there’s a better time to be dosing live Phyto, and Aquavitro Fuel? I’ve been dosing both before I feed my fish, usually around 5:30-6:00. Is there a benefit to dosing either later in the evening, or either in the morning? Or does it not really matter? Seems like when I dose both simultaneously my corals tend to close a bit, and it’s prime viewing time for me, so I’d like to adjust timing if there’s any advantage to doing so.
 
I've seen some PH boosts when dosing live Phyto during the day. I've always added amino supplements at night as that's usually when the corals are in feed mode, however I don't know that it actually makes a difference.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top