Oct 27, 2018 #1 ReefWithCare Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 3, 2016 Messages 1,059 Reaction score 723 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I seem to have unfortunate luck with fish biting each other during feeding. Here is the latest one. Do I need to pull him out into QT?
I seem to have unfortunate luck with fish biting each other during feeding. Here is the latest one. Do I need to pull him out into QT?
Oct 27, 2018 #2 HotRocks Fish Fanatic! View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Expert Contributor Article Contributor INDMAS Member My Tank Thread Joined Oct 5, 2017 Messages 8,636 Reaction score 27,923 Location Westfield, Indiana What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No that should heal on it's own. It happens. Just keep an eye on it.
Oct 31, 2018 #3 OP OP ReefWithCare Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 3, 2016 Messages 1,059 Reaction score 723 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think it looks worse now. Also - I think my damsel got bit or has something https://streamable.com/nttw2
I think it looks worse now. Also - I think my damsel got bit or has something https://streamable.com/nttw2