Sep 15, 2018 #1 MrsBugmaster 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Hospitality Award INDMAS Member R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 4,724 Reaction score 25,568 Location Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am looking for a link with info on bio-film build up in QT tank that degrades the meds we use in qt tank. I thought I saw it on here once but can't find it now. Can anyone help me out with that? Thanks.
I am looking for a link with info on bio-film build up in QT tank that degrades the meds we use in qt tank. I thought I saw it on here once but can't find it now. Can anyone help me out with that? Thanks.
Sep 15, 2018 #2 S ScooterV Well-Known Member View Badges Hospitality Award Joined Nov 1, 2016 Messages 569 Reaction score 1,633 Location Pensacola, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/qt-and-biofilm.292878/
Sep 15, 2018 #3 OP OP MrsBugmaster 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Hospitality Award INDMAS Member R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 4,724 Reaction score 25,568 Location Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks!