Biocube 29 want to make a screen top

TheAsian0328

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
55
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have egg crate on top of my biocube 29 but I really don't like the way it looks or allows light to shine through. I wanted to make a screen top for it but can't find any material on what I need or how to start it. Anyone have an idea or even better, instructions on how to build one? Don't want to spend more then $50 but if I have to I will. Let me know what you guys think.

3ee5fabd6647f6d091e2e7721d0e4c84_thumb.jpg
 
Check BRS out for a cheaper solution. If you have the budget for a better screen top, check out Artfully Acrylics. They make some very nice customer fit screen tops.
 
Check BRS out for a cheaper solution. If you have the budget for a better screen top, check out Artfully Acrylics. They make some very nice customer fit screen tops.
I'll check them out. See if I like something they have.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top