Jan 16, 2024 #1 N Nrswan New Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Location Las Cruces New Mexico Rating - 0% 0 0 0 About an inch long (from what I can see) seems to have a mouth on the end with feeder tentacles. Anybody know what this is? Best guess I have is peanut worm.
About an inch long (from what I can see) seems to have a mouth on the end with feeder tentacles. Anybody know what this is? Best guess I have is peanut worm.
Jan 16, 2024 #2 Sharkbait19 10K Club member View Badges Fish Medic My Tank Thread Joined Aug 13, 2020 Messages 11,279 Reaction score 13,855 Location New Jersey What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like a type of peanut worm - I have a few in my tank. Completely harmless.
Jan 16, 2024 #3 ISpeakForTheSeas 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 8,450 Reaction score 10,304 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yeah, looks like a peanut worm to me too.