• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black box (Chinese) leds for sale

Justjim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
27
Location
Berks county PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to switch to old school metal halides due to my tank being too wide. I have four unbranded similar Chinese leds for sale that do a fantastic job at growing corals. $75/ea or all 4 for $250.

7E50F270-731F-4A23-91B0-F5262BEF7387.jpeg A2B506D5-E10D-4386-AA30-F265A7D4A0D9.jpeg B38EF3F2-1FAE-4FE1-A36E-EF4C04B9685B.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top