BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
1,518
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
743C67E5-CB8A-4AE0-A7AA-A1CAEE74FC57.jpeg
Black Friday Sale!!! 20% off ONLINE
use code: Blackfriday20
www.calikidcorals.com

up to 30% off in-store!
We are open from 12:00 - 8:00 PM today!
We have tons of INDO Torches, Aussie Torches, Rainbow Chalices, Scolys and more!!!

​
 
743C67E5-CB8A-4AE0-A7AA-A1CAEE74FC57.jpeg
Black Friday Sale!!! 20% off ONLINE
use code: Blackfriday20
www.calikidcorals.com

up to 30% off in-store!
We are open from 12:00 - 8:00 PM today!
We have tons of INDO Torches, Aussie Torches, Rainbow Chalices, Scolys and more!!!

​
You got any sweet blastos not posted. I’d be up to add the right piece to my order.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top