Black Live Sand for a 29 Gal. Biocube

rosetc16

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my live black sand for my 29 gallon biocube, what do you recommend to put in there as far as corals go? I really think the black sand is going to make some colors just pop. Please give me some ideas!
 
Black sand always makes the corals stand out.... As far as which corals you should go with, it all depends on what you are looking to spend and what you like
 
If you have the space on the sand orange plate corals really pop on black sand.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top