Black spots on a metallic green mushroom

starfishguy869

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
62
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently fragged a bright green mushroom, and I just checked this morning, and all four pieces have a black spot or black smudge on it. Also, it refuses to attach to any sand, or rock rubble. Is it okay?
 
Please post a pic of the mushrooms with the black spots, no other way to offer suggestion on this without seeing a pic.

Mushrooms, and all soft corals, don't attached very easily. You can tie it down loosely with string to a rock, it will attached after a week or two. Or you can get a small cup or bowl and put rubble in it and then put the mushroom, the glass or bowl will cut the flow so it can attach, again, after a week or two.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top