• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black widow anemone, aussie torch, red gonis, and others

cheras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
220
Reaction score
203
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have for sale this large black widow anemone, currently still in the tank to show the size when fully expanded. It expands around 6-7 inches.

All these are available and the majority from my previous post.

Hammers, Digis, Montis

Large black widow - $250 - 6-7 inches

I also have a 4+ inch bw for $150

20201023_222016.jpg


Aussie torch - splitting - $100
Not shipping the torch


20201024_115052.jpg
20201024_114938.jpg


Red gonis with blue tips $20 - 2 available.

20201023_222027.jpg


Echinatas - $25 each - 2 available


20201006_205122.jpg
20201006_204911.jpg


20201006_204858.jpg


20201006_205155.jpg
20201006_205001.jpg
20201024_114938.jpg
 
I have for sale this large black widow anemone, currently still in the tank to show the size when fully expanded. It expands around 6-7 inches.

All these are available and the majority from my previous post.

Hammers, Digis, Montis

Large black widow - $250 - 6-7 inches

I also have a 4+ inch bw for $150

20201023_222016.jpg


Aussie torch - splitting - $100
Not shipping the torch


20201024_115052.jpg
20201024_114938.jpg


Red gonis with blue tips $20 - 2 available.

20201023_222027.jpg


Echinatas - $25 each - 2 available


20201006_205122.jpg
20201006_204911.jpg


20201006_204858.jpg


20201006_205155.jpg
20201006_205001.jpg
20201024_114938.jpg
where are you located? interested in Goni and possibly torch
 
Northwest of Chicago. Zip code is 60634.
 
any other pictures of the torch? willing to meet downtown? im from indiana
 
Bump. Price change on the black widows. Both prices are shipped.
 
still have the widows?
 
No sorry. I just sold all 3 bw this week.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top