Blanco Aquatiqe [Crystal Dynamic Aquarium 225 Gallon Peninsula]

That’s looks very good.

What size is the sump? I’m guessing it’s designed to fit in the middle compartment?

Based on the size I’m guessing your not going to allow back flow when main pump is shut off
 
That’s looks very good.

What size is the sump? I’m guessing it’s designed to fit in the middle compartment?

Based on the size I’m guessing your not going to allow back flow when main pump is shut off

Thank you, Sump will be 34x21x18 which would be around 55 gallons.
 
PaxBellum Arid N24

My sump doesn't have room for a refugium and I'm not even sure if having a chaeto reactor can serve as a replacement for one but man is this piece of gear beautiful.

Whkp3rr.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top