Blasto's went from Red to Green after power outage...normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter creas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

creas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
132
Reaction score
55
Location
New Haven, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last week I lost power at 10 on a Friday night. I wasn't able to get a generator hooked up until the morning but the tank had already dropped to 68 degrees. When the power came back 2 days later I noticed that my frag of Blasto Wellsi, which was heavy on red/pinl, is now nearly all green. The only difference was a 10 degree drop in temperature and 2 days without light. Is color that dependent on temp? Sorry for the low quality pics...

blast.png


blast.jpg
 
No idea, but interesting, following for the answer.
 
The blue green is how mine looks all the time. Hmmm
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top