• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blotchy Anthias and Fathead Sunburst Anthias

Item Price
199.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
3,154
Reaction score
1,492
Location
West Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blotchy and Fathead Sunburst Anthias Labor Day sale all Blotchy Anthias Sunburst Anthias 20% off used coupon code LaborDay24This offer expires on 09/02/24.

Blotchy.jpg
 
Ordered two and received few days ago. Very pleased, bigger than I had hoped and great looking.
 
Last edited:
They're super cute! Seems to be a great deal too! (but my wife-approved code would be "BOGO-6757-02"... ;)
There’s your problem. You told your wife.

I ordered 2 fish. Delivery on Tuesday when I’m off and wife at work!!!!
 
There’s your problem. You told your wife.

I ordered 2 fish. Delivery on Tuesday when I’m off and wife at work!!!!

Ahahahah!!! Initially, I read your response as, "There's your problem, you have a wife..."

Smart man! Enjoy those beautiful fish!
 
I got my blotchy and blue face angel today.

It’s been awhile since I ordered fish online but this pack job was incredible. Box was completely dry upon arrival both inside and outside.

Both fish I got are acclimating and shop was very responsive with questions I had.

Thanks for great first experience!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top