Blue head wrasse jump out my tank

easyautocare18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Messages
99
Reaction score
91
Location
Leeds
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blue head wrasse jumped out the tank today. I think it was a accident. I was feeding them about a hour before I noticed him on the floor. I noticed that he would shoot towards the top of the water for the floating food. I think maybe he was just moving to fast. Are there any wrasse that tend to not jump out of the tank. Like the six line?
 
Fairy wrasses are tank jumpers. Sorry about your loss. If you don’t plan to have a lid on your tank I wouldn’t recommend keeping wrasses… any wrasse can jump you would be risking their life without a lid.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top