• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Hippo Tang/ Two Black and White Clownfish

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
3,044
Location
Staunton Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling these mated Clownfish to cut back on the feeding for my reef tank.

I’m selling the Blue Hippo Tang because she will follow the Clowns into their home(Frogspawn)... I just ask myself that must really hurt to be doing that.

I’ve moved the Frogspawn to a new spot to hopefully stop this, but I feel that if I sell the Clowns, she must go with them. She hangs out with them all day long.

She still has sting spots that haven’t healed and hoping a new owner will take her, she’s completely healthy besides her current battle wounds with a Frogspawn.

I’ve had the three of them for about three years now.
00641132911cdbc153d4ee86b740af80.jpg
912b479e9365a3a4a95c016d37b68007.jpg


I live in Staunton Va, Pickup only, due to the cold now.

I’m only asking for $60.
 
To bad your not in California
 
Lol thought about making the drive
 
Darn, my tank is too small to properly care for them. It would have been perfect since I’m in Staunton too!! Yes it seems that there are few reefers in the area. Have you tried Richmondreefers yet?
 
Wanna ship to jersey?
 
I live in Maryland. Silver Spring 20910. Or be willing to purchase and I can drive there.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top