Blue leg hermit crab on tricolor valida

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
1,075
Reaction score
833
Location
Beirut, Lebanon
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my blue hermit crab keeps on sitting on the same place on my tricolor valida. Any idea why?
55c6e6c4c2186126d7282287001b16a1_thumb.jpg
 
No clue banish him the the sump! I had this issue once with one crab always going on my red monti. He got fed to my peacock mantis shrimp after the 4th time I moved him and he kept gong back to the same spot.
 
No clue banish him the the sump! I had this issue once with one crab always going on my red monti. He got fed to my peacock mantis shrimp after the 4th time I moved him and he kept gong back to the same spot.
Yeah I moved him like 10 times and he always gets back to the exact same place!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top