• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue/RED Hornets, Rastas, and EE Zoa Pack

GeoHawk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
613
Reaction score
10
Location
Trenton, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoa pack includes 3 rastas, 4 blue hornets, 3 red hornets and 9 Eagle eyes. Frags were cut last week should be ready to ship next week.
$100 + shipping I am willing to do 2 day fedex shipping since they are zoas I think they will be fine. It would be about $25. Overnight shipping would be about $50. DOA will be honored with pictures in original bags within 2 hours of delivery.

PM if interested.

WYSIWYG
a7187bb8-c377-4955-9128-c7109f4384d7_zps21dee910.jpg


Colonies
Eagle Eyes
20130216_204314_zps439372b9.jpg


Rastas
20130216_204325_zps061c47b8.jpg


Red Hornets
20130216_204331_zpsa96b22ab.jpg


Blue Hornets
20130216_204305_zpsac7030fa.jpg
 
Last edited:
I never recieved the PM. I sent you a PM letting you know that I didnt get it. Very strange. Im sorry. I can make another pack similar for the same price if your interested. Not sure why our PMs didnt work :confused:
What happened I never got a reply?



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top