Blue striped butterfly fish, Chaetodon fremblii

Have you tried masstick s yet? It’s seriously good! I bet your butterfly will eat it
 
Have you tried masstick s yet? It’s seriously good! I bet your butterfly will eat it
Not yet. May need to buy it online.
It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh the purple seaweed, green seaweed and often the red seaweed up to 3 times a day.
 
Bump. Just purchased one off LADD and was hoping to hear how your bluestripe is faring. Also, any QT advice for butterflies would be appreciated, thanks!
 
let us know how the DD fish does.
You can try marine collectors. He may be able to find you one

Bump. Just purchased one off LADD and was hoping to hear how your bluestripe is faring. Also, any QT advice for butterflies would be appreciated, thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top