• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blueberry wine 1.25”

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Matt56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
30
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what the prices for these two blueberry wine frags are. Local reefer wants $50cad for the left one and $40 CAD for the right one does it sound like a fair price?

9D558DCB-C313-4AAD-884E-DE0FE8A4978F.png
 
imo 50 for both jmo
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top