• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blueline Aquatics Velocity t3 pump $80 obo

Ambrose Solson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
398
Reaction score
82
Location
Novato California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a brand new never used Blueline aquatics velocity pump
I’ve literally never used it ever
No water has even run through this thing
I don’t know what it’s worth
So I figured $80 is a good starting point
Pm or text me if your interested
Ambrose 415 798 7901
Thanks
 
Pics of pump

E98FB21C-113B-4020-B2EA-7B30EE657F9C.jpeg 821BBF4F-8662-46AD-A53B-B7213D6EB0C8.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top