• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Ecoxotic Panorama Pro 2.0 Modules & accesories FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gundo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Gundo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
119
Reaction score
3
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had planned on using these for a new lighting build and supplementing with t5's but plans have now changed. They are BNIB, the newest 2.0 16w models and are very bright but also dimmable. These are NOT the less powerful stunner strips! They come with polished reflectors mounting hardware and instructions as shown in pics. I have 15 of these. 9 of them are the 12k/445nm Royal blue modules and 6 12k modules I also have 4 60w power supplys, 6 3-way splitters and 6 in line dimmers. Each 60w PS will power 3 modules no problem. Ive seen guys retrofitting these into nano hoods pretty easily and very little heat output. Also would be good for tanks with dim spots in corners or used as your main lighting as I was going to do. Anyways prices are below and I am willing to discount on multiple items purchased. PM for paypal info or with any questions, thanks.

(9) 12k/445nm Royal blue modules $50 each
(6) 12k modules $50 each
(4) 60w power supply $25 each
(6) 3 way splitters $10 each
(6) In-Line dimmers $5 each

46f2864c-2e0f-460b-ae7e-548fe28b4afa_zpswccgleop.jpg


20151026_125215_zpsgyexsnuq.jpg


20151019_135028_zpspttdjygs.jpg


20151104_192732_zpsp4jzqajf.jpg


20151104_192542_zpsepihrw8q.jpg
 
PM's returned

1 12k module and 2 combo modules have been sold.
1 of each accessory also sold.

Plenty still available!
 
2 more 12k/royal blue modules sold...6 left
5 12k modules aleft
 
Bump

I fired a couple up to show intensity and difference between the two model available.

b10d4a4e-d7f6-4347-9dbe-e827d468bba2_zpsdf0gq5dw.jpg
 
Still have a few of these left if anyone is interested PM me, thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top