• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB - Maxspect Jump MJL-165 Blue Led Light

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RSNJReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
372
Reaction score
527
Location
Morristown
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi All,

I have for sale a brand new, never used Maxspect Jump MJL-165 Blue light.

I had planned on putting this over one of my cube tanks, but decided to go in another direction. I opened the box only to take the pictures below.Selling it for $210 shipped.

IMG_6926.jpeg


IMG_6925.jpeg


Thanks,
Rishi
 
This item has been sold.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top